Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shopbop 20% off Discount Code


I meant to share this earlier, but my laptop AND desktop 'died' on me last week (I'm so lost without my computer!), and now I'm quickly borrowing Mr Brigs' laptop (which he uses for work) to share this code with you all.  Just enter 'WEAREFAMILY13' when you checkout at Shopbop to get 20% off your order (including sale items!)


On my wish list:

Equipment Signature Silk shirts (although I wanted Nature White instead of Bright White), Velvet by Graham Spencer Yurel striped pullover and Current/Elliott Infantry jacket (although the ones on Shopbop aren't the colours I was after)
The Ginta embroidered jacket I already have in my closet is on sale too (so an extra 20% off)

Unfortunately 3.1 Phillip Lim is under the 'exceptions' list, otherwise this would be on my wishlist:

1 comment:

  1. You have some great picks! Some essentials which are hard to go past at 20% off. I ordered some pieces too and am eagerly awaiting the delivery! I love Shopbop's sales

    xx Mandi
    Find Me A Muse

    ReplyDelete